5 Minute Free Write Day 6: You

To my Stephen: YOU and I created this crazy life 26 years ago with a blind date at the Wild Animal Park. What a fitting start to what has been a very "wild" life.😊.  You showed me family, you taught me love. We began a life that I would trade for nothing else. The journey has been beautiful, messy, amazing and full of love. When life gets us down, we cling together as a family and keep going. You have taught me to work harder and love stronger always. I am so very grateful for everything that you have worked so hard to give us.❤️

To my Max: YOU made our "we" a three. You made me a mum. You made us a family. You have always been the leader of our little tribe of Hupers. Even when you were little, you were my right hand, my helper, my rock. You teach me about unconditional love each and every day. Our John Boy, you are the glue that holds the tribe together.

To my Makaela: YOU are my first daughter. My wild and free spirit. My artist, my amazing and creative child. You are the one most like me, but better, braver and stronger. You fill our lives with adventure, imagination and the beautiful side of life. You remind me to do something creative every day.

To My Hannah: YOU: are my warrior, my gorgeous super hero! No matter the challenge, you will achieve it. No matter the obstacle you will overcome it. You remind me to never stop
fighting Keeper of family traditions and always knowing exactly how to make our life a celebration every day.❤️❤️You are always there remembering the little things that make us all feel so special and loved.

To My Spencer: YOU are my rainbow baby. My son that reminds me to laugh every day.  Your energy and love of life amaze me. Life through your eyes is a non stop(sometimes heart stopping😳)adventure. You are in constant motion. You are my protector and your heart is always there to care and help anyone. 

To My Phoebe: YOU are my youngest daughter. My sassy little package. My little mother to Wyatt and Ono when I have to be away. You are selfless. Your heart is huge and your spirit is so sweet. You give all you have, sometimes too much, to the ones you love. You keep me sweet and not so cynical. 

To my Wyatt: YOU challenge me every day. Your mind out paced mine by the time you were 5😉. You are so quiet and thoughtful outside the house, but at home you are the loudest. You keep us hopping. Your projects have given us so much time to create, bond and discover things I never would have known. You never stop learning, discovering and sharing. You are my Muzz.❤️

To my Ono: YOU are and always will be my baby, the Hupe family caboose. The final chapter of our baby story. You have the kindest heart of anyone I know. You love and care for your siblings so much. You fight hard to be heard, to have a place in this crazy tribe. You are the best buddy to all your siblings. You are the Netflix buddy, the computer buddy, the late night talking buddy. You are also my cooking buddy and main taste tester. I could not have dreamed of a better son❤️.

YOU are all my life, my everything, my family❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

31 Day Challenge Day 4: My Son Spencer

Five Minute Friday: Stuck