FMF Day 2 Write




"You should write a book!" I have heard this over and over from people most of my my adult life. I always find it flattering and a bit funny. While I know that my life is far from normal, why would anyone else care? We all go through life and have many different experiences and challenges, why are mine noteworthy? I guess I should be flattered that people find me so interesting:)

If you know me personally, you know that I most likely have more than one story to tell. I have, I must amit, been very Blessed with "experiences" throughout my life. When God sat down to write my story, He must have thought I had a lot more strength that I do.

 There are many parts to my story that would look beautiful written down. Stories of hope, dreams, love and faith. However, the darker more difficult times do not flow as easily. It's as though, if I write them down, if I let them out, they will become alive again. These stories speak of lost hope, shattered dreams, loves lost and a total crisis of faith.

So I have begun the painstaking process of writing things down. Writing the stories that have collided together and become the thing I call "My Life". I Pray God gives me the courage to finally coax my stories out of hiding to find their place on the page.  



Comments

  1. If others think you have a story you should tell, you should probably write the book. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

31 Day Challenge Day 4: My Son Spencer

Five Minute Friday: Stuck